12 Months, Fulltime Potential
Join our vibrant and growing marketing team for the International & Local Market at Imbuko. This is a versatile position that covers various areas of marketing including Sales, Event Management, Digital Marketing, Brand Management, PR and Marketing Communications.
We hope you like wine, having fun and working really hard! If you are an innovative thinker, and all-round self motivated individual who can get stuff done then this might just be the position for you.
Company: Imbuko wines (Wellington) www.imbuko.co.za
Applications close: 12 August 2016
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing
- Marketing Experience (at least 2 years)
- Fluent in Afrikaans & English
- Knowledge of Wine Industry advantageous
- Graphic Design / Artwork Design experience advantageous
- Good people skills & digital marketing skills
- Creative, energetic & innovative individual
Reporting to the Marketing Manager (International & Local) responsibilities include:
- Assisting Marketing Manager with implementation of annual Marketing Strategy
- Assisting with Event and Exhibition coördination and implementation
- All Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Assisting with new brand development and wine label designs (as well as product and brand packs design and roll out)
- Handle wine competitions and awards entries for local and international market
- Management and Implementation of Local CSI and Community Sponsorship and sourcing of sponsorships for events
- Marketing and Sales Reporting
- Assisting with the Roll out of Local and International Promotions with Supermarkets
- All Public Relations including Press Releases, E-Newsletters and Memos
Applications can be sent to email@example.com for attention Lize Piek.