At Imbuko our work ethic is based on the Quality Policy we strive towards:
Our Food Safety and Quality Policy
It is Imbuko Wines’ Quality and Food Safety Policy to supply quality service and manufacturing of quality and food safe wine products.
The above-mentioned statement is defined as follows:
Proactive thinking – Active Products and Services with a smile
Imbuko wines envisions a Sustainable Wine company with the two core principles of GROWTH and EXCELLENCE as we strive to consistently produce and deliver services to our stakeholders that meet the international standards and requirements, as well as complies with regulatory and statutory requirements.
Imbuko wines commits to continuous improvement of our Food Safety and Quality (Integrated Management System). With our “one stop shop” philosophy we aspire to enhance stakeholder satisfaction by meeting their varied needs of wine relating products and services and thus committing to outstanding service, optimal production, delivering products on time and the realizing of Imbuko Wines` full potential.
- Maintain the Integrated Management System and continuously improve on standard requirements.
- Growth and Excellence to ensure Sustainability.
- To maintain and further develop our “Sustainability policy” by committing to the triple bottom line.
- Personnel training and specialising in certain fields to deliver new and/or better services and products.
- Focusing on Customer needs and expectations.
- Applying new techniques, services and knowledge for continuous improvement and customer satisfaction and further developing the “one stop shop” philosophy.
- To provide the necessary resources and infrastructure for product and service realization.
- To regularly undergo external and internal audit evaluations and use results to improve systems, products, and service to stakeholders.
- Improving the Food Safety Culture of Imbuko Wines.
All personnel must be aware of and are hereby committed to this policy and its requirements.
We as management and staff of Imbuko Wines plan on achieving the commitments in the policy by the following objectives:
- Maintain and improve on IFS standard requirements for highest level of certification.
- Maintain and improve on a sustainable Integrated Production of Wine system with annual assessments.
- Continuously improve on quality monitoring and measurements within our process.
- Continuously improve on monthly GMP ratings.
- Develop action plan to improve the Food Safety Culture of Imbuko Wines.
Theunis B. van Zyl
- Imbuko is committed to food safety standards
- Imbuko is also committed to Socio Economics and has obtained the following certificates
GESKIKTHEIDSERTIFIKAAT vir Voedselperseel
NOP Organic Certificate
- Imbuko also cares about the environment and has obtained the latest IPW certificates
IPW Certificate Bottling
IPW Certificate Wines
Wine Tasting Experience
|Monday - Friday
| 9:00 - 17:00
| 9:00 - 15:00
| 9:00 - 15:00