Delivery & Returns Policy
BUYING OR ORDERING WINE ONLINE
Before you make a purchase you need to register your address with us and create your own shopper profile. Kindly follow the instructions.
- At Imbuko Wines we package and sell wines in multiples of 6.
- Prices are quoted per case of 6 and final purchases may only be in multiples of 6 when checking out as there are 6 bottles in a standard Imbuko Wines delivery case.
- The billing address will be used for delivery unless the user or shopper enters a specific shipping address during registration.
- Delivery costs will depend on whether your delivery address is covered by our standard delivery rates and regions. If the address is not covered by our standard rates or regions please contact us directly at email@example.com.
- Please find our standard delivery rates and regions below.
- Delivery schedule at standard delivery rates is 3 to 5 working days. For areas and orders not covered by our standard delivery rates, delivery time and price will be calculated on an individual basis. We are here to help. Any queries (quick response) may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STANDARD DELIVERY RATES AND REGIONS
Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, East London, George, Bloemfontein
|Destination||PER 6 BOTTLE CASE|
|Per additional case||R70.00|
Welkom, Witbank, Richards Bay, Pietermaritzburg, Newcastle, Ladysmith, Kimberley, Klerksdorp, Secunda, Vereeniging, Rustenburg, Paarl, Worcester, Vredendal, Uitenhage, King Williamstown etc.
Please contact Imbuko if you are uncertain of any destinations.
|R127.00 per 6 bottle case|
|R93.00 per additional 6 bottle case|
6 bottles: R93.00 incl. per case, delivered in 1 to 5 working days between 9:00 am and 17:00 pm.
If you are uncertain or cannot find your delivery address on the list above, please contact email@example.com to arrange delivery
Imbuko Wines will always strive to provide the best possible service, mistakes do happen. If there has been a mistake with your order, we will gladly exchange the wines free of charge, provided the original wines delivered are returned to Imbuko Wines (we will collect). At Imbuko Wines we strive to stock wines of the highest quality and value but we unfortunately will not exchange or refund opened wines that did not suit your personal taste or preference. We offer a 100% money back guarantee on unopened orders that you are not satisfied with, provided the original wines are returned to Imbuko Wines. If you need advice on wine selection before purchase, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick and meaningful response.
This shows an estimate of your purchase and includes no shipping/delivery costs, no insurance and no voucher discounts.
Wine Tasting Experience
Monday - Friday:
9:00 - 17:00
9:00 - 13:00
9:00 - 13:00