At Imbuko Wines we thrive to be at the top of Brand Development, thus our slogan, “Blending Innovation”. If you would like to develop a specific brand for your target market, Imbuko Wines will be able to offer one-stop-shopping experience throughout the entire process, from wine sourcing to label development, bottling and packaging.
How to develop your own brand?
Step 1: Contact our Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a meeting with the Marketing Manager & Managing Director to discuss your needs.
Step 2: Product Development & Specification (Wine, Label, Packaging, Design etc.).
Step 3: Quotation will be sent to client, once signed off Production Process will start.
Step 4: Shipping of end products.
Why use us?
- At Imbuko Wines, we have a team of Marketing specialists who ensure (together with our clients) that thorough research is done in order to fit the target market’s needs.
- Imbuko wines have been in the industry for more than a decade and has clients all over the world, as well as access to a wide variety of wine cultivars, quantities & styles.
- Wine Blending & wine sourcing is done by Theunis Van Zyl (MD and Owner of Imbuko Wines) himself.
- We offer a 100% hands-on product development process.
- Imbuko wines ensures a quality product at a reasonable price at all times.
Below you will find some of the latest clients’ brand development that we have done:
Sweet Smaak Sunset
Rebourne Chenin Blanc
Pomula Berry Vanilla
Idle Monkey Rosé
Smaaklik Cabernet Sauvignon
Fat Barrel Cabernet Sauvignon
Wine Tasting Experience
Monday - Friday:
9:00 - 17:00
9:00 - 13:00
9:00 - 13:00