Purpose of the position:
- To coordinate and administer logistics and export functions
The Key Performance Areas are:
- Administration and coordinating of bulk and bottle exports
- Administration of local dispatch documentation
- Warehouse administration
- Stock Control
- Logistics admin
The key competencies required:
- At least 1 year experience in this specific role in the wine industry
- Wine On Line administration
- Knowledge of the SAWIS system
- Exceptional proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Ezy Wine program would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills. Fluent in Afrikaans & English
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work effectively
- Organized and efficient in high-pressure environment
- Attention to detail is a vital required skill
- Ability to follow clear instructions
- Routine worker with the ability to be adaptable
- Team player
- Strong administration skills.
To apply for the above position, please submit a detailed, CV, availability to commence duties, at least two contactable references and your remuneration expectations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Margaux Gaigher, by no later than 12h00 Friday 26 June 2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The client reserves the right not to fill this position.